serões acompanhados

Música na aparelhagem, luz ténue e um copo de vinho...
Envolta nos meus pensamentos, vou escrevinhando coisas.

Ao segundo copo, Al Green decide intrometer-se nos meus assuntos e diz-me "I'm tired of being alone". Eu entro no jogo e digo-lhe "Call me, come back home. The best thing I can do is give back your love, let you go away feeling free as a dove".

Provocador, responde-me: "Don't you know that I'm sho' 'nuff in love with you".
E eu retalio com "It always ends up this way, me begging you everyday, a love that I cannot have, you broke my heart into half, our love is you and me baby, that makes the world go 'round". E acrescento, "Oh baby, look what you done for me, oh baby, you set my heart free, sometimes I wanna leave and then I'll stay. It wouldn't make sense now anyway. But forgive me baby if I do wrong, I haven't been a true man for so long, let me say before I forget, loving you is where it's at, oh baby, look what you done for me, oh baby, you set my heart free".

Ele resigna-se, "I can´t get next to you".
Inconformada com a sua resignação, eu atiro-lhe, "I don't know why I love you like I do, after all the changes you put me through... Hold me, love me, please me, tease me, till I can't, till I can't take more..."
Ele sorri e diz-me, "I tried to tell myself that you would be back".
Eu sorrio e canto-lhe...

You Ought To Be With Me - Al Green

"Sit right down and talk to me,about how you want to be, you ought to be with me, ya, you ought to be with me. Thinking about what people do, talking about how I love you, thinking there's nothing to what they say, you ought to be with me, anyway. They don't want to see us do, all of the dumb things we want to, you ought to be with me, hey, you ought to be with me. You don't have to waste my time, if you want to be a friend of mine, you can be denied and walk away, and turn your back for another day. You ought to be the kind of girl, that can brighten up this old world, and it's hard to see why you and me, can't be together happily. I'm trying to realize, you being with some other guy, I don't know the reason why, you ought to be with me until I die. (you ought to be with me until I die) I don't want to waste my time, if you want to be a friend of mine, I want to hold you tight, love you right, put good feelin' in your night."

Por fim, ele cede e lança... "Let´s stay together".

Eu deixo o copo na banca e despeço-me de Al.
Deito-me e adormeço na sua companhia...

1 comentário:

Carpe Diem disse...

Lindo!!! Concordo que a companhia era boa a do Al, mas muito melhor seria a minha mesmo que a partilhar um copo de vinho com o Al em fundo no silencio de um olhar.

Andas poeta, andas andas :)